Moving Picture World, August 20, 1910
“This handsome place of amusement has recently been finished, and is staged for vaudeville and moving picture productions. The structure of attractive design and appointments is fitted up with every convenience and comfort for its patrons.
“The seating capacity of two hundred and fifty is amply provided for in a spacious hall tastefully decorated in tans and cream colors, and illuminated with electric clusters. The pitch of the floor is decidedly pronounced to give excellent lines of sight from every point in the house. Every precaution has been taken against fire, and a particular study has been given the machine room, which is isolated and ventilated in such a manner as to eliminate any possible danger in this part of the building.
“The exits are all spacious and conveniently arranged, and the acoustics of the hall have been pronounced a distinct success. The front, of bold and somewhat spectacular design, is in keeping with the purpose of the building, and is agreeably decorated in two tones of ivory and gold.
“The building was designed by and erected under the supervision of Theodore Wells Pietsch, Architect.”
He is currently accepting theatre talks and walks for 2014–historical societies, libraries, senior centers, etc.