Film Index, July 9, 1910:
“The handsome and substantial house shown in the above illustration is the Casino Theatre of Covington, Ky., located on Pike and Madison Streets of that city. Parker, Stephenson and Freiberg are the owners and managers.
“The Casino was opened on October 23, 1909, with the licensed service of the Magnetic Film Service Co., and has continued with that exchange since opening. Straight pictures with illustrated songs constitutes the program at the Casino–no vaudeville.
“The capacity of the house is 275 and the admission 5 cents, yet it has been a money maker almost from the start. As a type of the modern picture house, the Casino is certainly a model and a distinct credit to its owners.”
He is available for theatre talks and walks in 2014–historical societies, libraries, senior centers, etc.